Monday, April 21, 2014

What? How long?

So, I see that I have been gone for a while.  Ok, so it has been 2 years.  What?  No way!!  It really does not seem that long at all.  I seriously can't believe it.

So much has been going on in my life that it has flow by, at like lightening speed.  I hope to share all that has been going on and will continue to go on.

I decided to start blogging again, not because I have any more time to do so, but because some exciting things are happening.




I am curating a booth at the one and only Farm Chicks this year.  I am super excited, but sooo nervous!  I have been working non stop on items for my booth.  Whether it has been treasure hunting, painting, sewing, crying or running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  (yew, I hate that saying, but it's true)




I have to say, I really am having anxiety about all of this.  I have so much to do and the time is just slipping away.  But I did want to document this event, all the hard work, fun, and drama that is going into it.  So I hope that you will all enjoy reading about this adventure I am taking.





Thank you for sticking around for all the excitement.



No comments:

Post a Comment