Monday, March 28, 2011

MESSY

My life is messy........
I don't mean emotionally messy
I mean mostly family messy, you know house, car, laundry, kids etc.

If you are a stay at home mom, you might know what I mean
Things sometimes get out of control

I am very OCD type personality so I am constantly doing......

I am one woman but have many jobs
No one in my family does MY jobs, but me

Case in point, I was sick for 3 days, that's it, 3 days
But it might as well been a month because when I finally got the strength up to get out and about, this is what I found.......

clothes everywhere

laundry not done for days


kitchen destroyed and stuff everywhere

 
nothing put where it belongs


All I can say is that I am glad I am not out of commission very often!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see ur feeling better my friend..I really LOLed at ur post..This was on my mind this morning. I started to post about laundry, and then figured, who would wanna read it. I guess great minds think alike, maybe ile do that post afterall, lol. Can i mention u in my post? Thanks so much for stopping by, i was beginning to get worried.........ur blogger friend in Fl, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete