Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Polished or Tarnished?

I have been so busy with sick children.
I really do not like this time of year.  It seems this year has been the worst for our family.  Normally we do not get sick, but this year has been horrible, from strep to scarlet fever.
I know I didn't even think that scarlet fever existed any more, but it does.  



Anyway lets move on to something positive, like SILVER!  I love silver, but not the shiny polished silver that most people like..........


Don't get me wrong, it is amazingly beautiful. 
But shiny things are not for me.


I love tarnished silver, the more tarnished the better.  I just think it looks so old and interesting.  Here are some pieces from my collection.......



The patina is so wonderful!!!!  Love it!!!!!




I will be back soon with some info about bars.?.






No comments:

Post a Comment