Saturday, February 11, 2012

Table Top

Sorry this is so late.  I think I lost my brain last week.  I kept forgetting what day it was!  Until last night when my husband reminded me that it was movie night, which is always on friday.  So I think that every year I get older, a piece of my brain falls out. LOL

Anyway here is a table top from our bathroom.  We remodeled this bathroom 3 years ago and I still love it.  We have a claw-foot tub in there and we needed a place to put bath "stuff".  

I found this darling table at a second hand store and it was the perfect size for the bath.  It fit great and had 3 shelves for storage.

I love the chippy paint!



The enamel "soap" bowl holds, well soap and a couple of starfish.  There is some bath oil, lavender bath salt and a silver match box holder for candles.  The glass insulator has a candle under it.







The middle shelf holds wash clothes and the bottom shelf has a cast iron planter that hold wood scrubbers.




Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment