Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tuesday Tip-Bottles and Jars

Glass is great!  
It is beautiful, neutral, easy to clean and it sparkles.  I use glass bottles and jars for so many things in my home.  I recycle most of them or buy them second hand.

So many products in stores come in glass containers.  They are great for storage and because I buy the same items over and over, I have quantities of the same size.  These look great for open storage.  All lined up perfect in a row!  
I know I have a little OCD. :]

  Here are just a few ideas:


These are peanut butter jars and spaghetti jars, with the metal lids painted red. 



Old apothecary bottles with pencils and bobby pins, just shake bottle upside down to get them out! 



Sometimes I see jars without lids, but I buy them anyway.  Then I find lids later.



And of course, just as interesting and beautiful decor.

How do you use old or recycled bottles?

No comments:

Post a Comment