Monday, March 5, 2012

Lord Have Mercy

I just have to say that last week was a nightmare to say the least.  

The friday before last I awoke with a toothache.  It was agonizing pain and for the record I am not a cry baby when it comes to pain.  I gave birth to 3 children naturally, but I think the constant pain from that tooth was far more unbearable. 

By Saturday I was in agony, no amount of tylenol/ibuprofen was helping.  I stayed in bed and tried to sleep through it.  I asked my husband to put a pillow over my face and smother me.  
He wouldn't. 

But he did go to the store and find Ora-gel, that stuff is a miracle!!  It saved my life........no seriously!  

My husband called our dentist and said that he could see me Monday first thing, but then he called back on Monday morning and said it would have to be in the afternoon.  I went in and he took an x-ray.  Long story short, I needed a root canal!  I had to go to an Endodontist, who specializes in root canals.  He could only find 2 of the 3 canals that molars have.  It was a long uncomfortable process. So after some drugs and rest, I am feeling amazingly better.

Now I just have to go see the sports med. doc. about all the pain I have from working out!!  Man it's hell to get old........................ 

No comments:

Post a Comment