Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Tip-Smoothies


I am not sure how many of you are fans of the deliciousness of smoothies, but I am.  I have at least 1 a day.  They are very good for the body.  It gives your digestive system a break, but you still get all the vitamins and nutrients.  




Any-hoo I am not trying to convince you to like them like I do, but if you are a fan and make them here is a tip......
When I make a smoothie, I do it one of two ways, either with milk or water.  





When I use water I steep some tea, usually a stronger tea, like peppermint or chai.   Then instead of plain water I use the tea.  This gives the smoothy some extra flavor and freshness. 





Also smoothies are wonderful in the summer.  
And if your feeling a bit naughty.....add some Vodka!


No comments:

Post a Comment