Thursday, March 15, 2012

Table Top

This table top comes from my entry way.  I change the top of this cabinet often. It is right as you come through the front door.  The cabinet is great for storage, I store my glass containers in it (I have a lot).
  
It has green chipping paint and is one of my favorites!




 We have some hydrangea bushes in our back yard that I planted last year.  I dried some of the blooms when they were this fabulous green shade!

 



I would like to change the sconces, but have been unable to find any I like at a reasonable price.  If you know of any places to look let me know.  Otherwise I might have to try and make my own.




I used a vintage clip-on earring to hold the photo of my wee ones.  These make great magnets too!


Thanks again for stopping by and let me know if you have a secret source for sconces.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could take the sconces down and play with the metal - like using a chemical from the craft store to make them appear vintage? Just a thought. Your hallway is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete