Thursday, January 6, 2011

Family Trip

Santa brought us a vacation for Christmas.  Thanks Santa because if I have to pick up one more toy.............

Any way, our trip was to San Diego.  It was a lot of fun, the kidos loved it!!

We did basic touristy things, zoo, animal park, sea world and lego land.
We also did something I have never done before and that was sea kayaking.  I loved it!!!!!  It was amazing!!!!  I want to move to the ocean so I can do it every day!!!!

We went on a little tour with a group in kayaks and paddled out to some cliffs and caves and learned a bunch of stuff.  I highly recommend doing it, it was fun, fun, fun.

The rest of the trip was the beach and tide pools, which my children can never get enough of.





Vacations are great but with the aftermath of Christmas and our vacation, my house looks as though a tornado hit it.  I wanted to reorganize it any way, so I guess this gives me a good excuse to start as fast as possible.  I will post some before and afters in the next couple of days.


No comments:

Post a Comment