Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Me Some Remodeling

It is projects like these that tickle my insides.  

I am always amazed at remodeling or renovation projects, and to see the before and afters, wow..........

This project is even more awe inspiring because.....

 it was completed in 20 days, 

YES I said 20 days!!!

How is that even possible?  We have lived in our house for 7 YEARS and we are still not done!!!  

It is all just bonkers, bonkers I say.
So take a look at it's awesomeness...........











Isn't it beautiful!!  To see the full story on this remodel visit http://cotedetexas.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this space just amazing!!!? I loved it the first time I saw it at Cote De Texas and I still love it! Thanks so much for visiting me and can't wait to explore your blog!

    ReplyDelete