Monday, January 24, 2011

Working

I have been working on so many things lately.  
I am trying to get new items made for my etsy store, I have been trying to photograph each room of my house, because this year I want to make a few changes, I have been organizing and purging, and many other things.  So my life has seemed really busy lately.

I like keeping busy, but it seems somedays there is no down time.  So I have tried to slow down my mornings, while my daughter is in kindergarten.  I think that those 3 hours I will make mine to relax, rejuvenate and well.........
read blogs of course!!!

Here are some photos I have taken of my daughter's room;
as you can see she loves PINK!!!


There is  a great story about that bed!  I bought it in Vermont at a car show of all places when I was visiting my sister.  I live in Utah and you just can't find inexpensive iron beds here.  So it was cheap and I bought it thinking I could just have it shipped home.  Well my sister said that she would "store" it for me until I could have it shipped.

So when I got home I started looking for a way to get it to Utah.  Now I had never shipped anything this big before, so I had no clue that the post office, fed ex, UPS or any other shipping company would not touch something so large.

Long story short, I finally found a freight driver that would pick it up and drop it off at our house, so a year later I go it for her room.  Thank God we all loved it!!!  So the effort was worth it!




And all that really matters in the end, is that Irie, my daughter, loves it!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo




3 comments:

  1. Aw, she is precious and her pink room is simply pinkalicious!!
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Her room is gorgeous!! That bed, the walls, the bedding, and those lanterns hanging over THAT bed is stunning! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just darling and her room is simply wonderful!! My daughter loves pink, too, but she shares a room with her little brother. I am trying to find ways to incorporate it:). That BED is sooo gorgeous!!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete