Monday, January 9, 2012

"I Never Win!!!"

I am the unlucky one in my family.  Well in the since of winning contests and things.  
I am very lucky in life!  
My brother, however, has always been lucky.  He usually wins every contest he enters.  He wins money, concert tickets, electronics and sports tickets.  He is the luckiest person I know.  I always thought he had a magical power or something.
But....................
my luck finally changed!!!  

Miss Mustard Seed had a contest on her website a few weeks ago for a generous gift certificate from one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Leslie Janson.  I have admired her items for a long time and even purchased a beautiful flower pin made from vintage hankies.  I wear it all the time!

So of course I entered the contest knowing I would never win, because "I NEVER win!!"
But..................
guess what, I won!!!  I was so excited!!  It was easy for my to pick what I wanted from her store.  As a matter-of-fact I already had a favorite bracelet picked out.  I had been eyeing it for a while. lol  Yes, I am one of those Etsy stockers.


Isn't she gorgeous!!!!

It came in the mail, packaged beautifully by the way, I immediately put it on and snapped some photos.  I love it so much and Leslie is a lovely lady, she paid the shipping (even though she did not have to) and worked with my odd Christmas schedule.  Her work is meticulously done.  She uses vintage finds, which is one of the reasons I love her things.


She is wonderful and all of her products are too die for, if you get a chance take a look at her store, you will be happy you did!

Thank you Miss Mustard Seed and Leslie for changing my LUCK!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your post! so glad you love your bracelet, and
    THAT YOU WON!!!

    ReplyDelete