Monday, January 2, 2012

Pity Party

So if you do not want to listen to my pity party you all should log off now.  
I really hate pity parties, but I need to get somethings out for the new year.  I am really trying to make my dreams come true this year, and it all begins with me.

I have been unhappy for awhile.  I am not exactly sure why, but this feeling has come over me that I am not doing what I should be doing.  I have many dreams and would love to fulfill them, but there are hesitations and doubts.  I feel, well, lost.   I have been a full time mother and maid (lol) for a long time, and I feel like there are dreams of mine that I am failing to fulfill.
Don't get me wrong, I love being a mother and am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to stay home and raise my children.  I am one lucky woman to have a wonderful family and an amazing home, but I still feel like something is missing.
So hopefully this is the year that I work on myself and take a long look at the goals I have and want to accomplish.  
I can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment