Thursday, January 5, 2012

Table Top

One of the things I love to do every season or sometimes every month, is change my table decor.  Whether it is the coffee table, dining table, or a cabinet, I love creating little vignettes.  Ok let's face it, any horizontal surface really!

This is a vintage rustic table that I am using in our front room as a coffee table at the moment.  I love the chipping paint.





I bought these candlesticks at a thrift store for close to nothing.  The are silver plated and the plating is coming off, so they are perfectly worn.  Two sticks match and I put an odd one in for balance.






As you know I love paper whites, so I put some bulbs in milk glass containers.  They look wonderful and are starting to bloom.




I love to collect small things and put them in glass containers for all to see!
These are match boxes that I collect, some have shells, pine cones, the Eiffel Tower and this cool heart.


Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope you like table tops too.






No comments:

Post a Comment